1. TOURNAMENT NAME :
Tournoi National M13 de Waterloo
2. ORGANIZED BY :
Waterloo National Pee-Wee Tournament
3. REGULATIONS AND GENERAL INFORMATIONS :
The Tournament regulations will be those of Hockey Quebec Inc. and those of C.H.A (Canadian Hockey Association) with the exception of the tournament regulations hereinafter described. Eligibility for the players born between January 1st 2010 and December 31st 2011.
4. DATES OF TOURNAMENT :
From January 16th 2023 to January 29th 2023 inclusively.
5. PLACE OF THE TOURNAMENT AND ADDRESS :
Aréna Jacques-Chagnon de Waterloo, 205, Lewis Street West, Waterloo, Quebec, J0E 2N0.
6. CLASSES :
- PEE-WEE (M13): "AAA (relève)", "BB" et "B" ( from January 16th to January 22nd 2023)
- PEE-WEE (M13): "ELITES (AAA)". « AA » et « A » (from January 23rd to Juanuary 29th 2023)
- Minimum of players for each team: 10 joueurs + 1 goaler in double letters teams. For class AAA (relève), a maximum of three (3) players forn in 2010.
- Jersey colour : Local : dark and Visitor : pale (as possible).
7. SYSTEM OF ELIMINATION : (as a rule)
Three (3) games minimum and round robin tournament for all.
The Home and Visitor teams are only those mentioned on the schedule (therefore no lottery such as Flip of the coin).
- PROCEDURE: the interested teams have to register their name on the tournament website and after send their inscription form duly signed with a cheque as hereinafter.
- Inscription fees for the tournament :
- Pee-Wee (M13) "ELITES", "AAA ", "AA", "BB", "A" et "B" : (2023) $ 670.00 CAD
- Entrance fees charged for the team: $ 380.00 CAD
- TOTAL : $ 1 050.00 CAD
- Teams outside of Quebec : : (2023) $ 1 020.00 CAD
- Entrance fees charged for the team: $ 380.00 CAD
- TOTAL : $ 1 400.00 CAD
9. IMPORTANT DATES :
- dead line for registration : november 1st, 2022
- date for selection of the participating teams : november 3rd, 2022
- sending of regulations: november 5th, 2022
- le retour des formulaires de Hockey Québec : December 1st 2022
10. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
10.1 TEAMS FROM QUEBEC :
- Verification binder and
- A copy of the league's schedule;
- Duly approved Regular and Affiliate Players Certificates or the Team Registration Form as well as the Reserve list as applicable;
- Score sheets for the last five (5) games played just before the first game scheduled in the tournament.
NOTE : It is the team's responsibility to pick-up the binder immediately after its last game in the tournament.
10.2 TEAMS OUTSIDE OF QUEBEC : Règle 9.5.4 D)
- A « travel permit » issued by Branch or the Association of which the team i a member;
- Contracts issued by said for each of the players or Branch from which the signature of the players can be verified;
- Proof of age for each of the players;
- A schedule of the league where the team usually plays;
- Score sheets of the team's last five (5) games played just before its first game scheduled in the tournament.
11. STANDING TIE BREAKER RULE :
See regulations of Hockey Québec Inc. (Article 9.8)
12. CHRONOMETRAGE AND RESURFACING OF THE ICE :
- Warm up period two (2) minutes maximum ;
- Three (3) périods of twelve (12) minutes each stopped time for all classes M13. There is a rest of one (1) minute between the first and second period. Teams change ends and the game continues immediately.
- There will be a break at the end of the second period in order to resurface the ice.
- Except for the semi-finals and finals, during the third period of play, as soon as there is a difference of seven (7) goals between the teams, time will be running for the rest of game even though the spread may diminish. (Penalities are served using stopped time). No time out is permitted when playing running time.
- Each team will be allowed one (1) TIME OUT per game, except in the situation described above in the paragraph d).
13. OVERTIME PERIOD:
- ROUND ROBIN GAMES: no overtime period;
- WHERE GAME HAVE TO BE COMPLETED: Regulations of Hockey Quebec Inc. (article 9.7.1) except c) hereafter;
- SEMI-FINAL AND FINAL GAMES : Regulations of Hockey Quebec Inc. (article 9.7.1 D).
14. MINOR OFFICIALS :
The minor officials of the tournament are the time-keepers, score-keepers and goal judges.
15. ADMISSION FEES :
Admission fees: none, the admission fees being included as mentioned above.
16. TRANSPORTATION OF THE PLAYERS :
The tournament is not responsible for the transportation of players.
17. CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES :
- A trophy will be given to the winning team in each class for official presentation and photographs. However, a replica of the trophy will be given to the winning teams to carry home.
- Each finalist team will be officialy honored.
- Special trophies will also be given to certain players in each class.
18. TEAMS RULES :
Teams must arrive at the Arena Jacques-Chagnon de Waterloo or at the arena indicated in the schedule at least ONE (1) HOUR before their game according to the tournament schedule.
19. OTHER :
a) FIRST AID: First aid services are supervised by emergency first responders.
b) DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE: The tournament has a discipline committee composed of five (5) members.
c) SNOWSTORM: (see the French version)
20. INTERPRETATION CLAUSE :
The French version of the present regulations shall prevail over its English version.
Match en direct
( and )